What is a Healthy Work Campaign Partner?
A Healthy Work Campaign partner is an organization that publicly supports the campaign and is committed to making healthy work a reality in their organization, their community, and throughout the U.S. HWC Partners are more than supporters of the #healthywork movement and our campaign. Our partners are a core asset in making our mission a reality, providing strategic insight and feedback as we grow.
Our growing community of partner organizations represent the best and the brightest in the field of occupational safety and health, as well as business, labor, and the nonprofit sector, and which leverage their resources to actively promote the goals of the campaign.
Who are your partners?
See our growing list of Partners, which include Envisia Learning, HealthyWorkplaces, Optimal Performance Strategies, Southern California Education and Research Center, The Workplace Bullying Institute, and Worksafe.
What are the main asks of approved partners?
- to sign the HWC Pledge (See “What is the HWC Pledge?” below or visit Take Action – Pledge for more info.)
- to provide your organization’s logo to be displayed on our website (or, if you have no logo, agree for your name to be listed with our other partner organizations)
- to provide input, as able, on HWC tools and resources
What is the HWC Pledge? And why should my organization sign it?
The HWC Pledge is a way individuals and organizations can publicly support the Healthy Work Campaign and encourage others to do the same. Like individuals, companies can also add their name (via an authorized employee with a company email address) to show their public support for the Healthy Work Campaign. Signing the pledge communicates your organization’s support of our campaign mission and goals.
What are our additional asks? (optional)
- to maintain a feedback loop with us about the current state of work in the U.S.
- to provide leads to possible participants in our planned documentary
- to administer the Healthy Work Survey within your organization (when applicable)
- to leverage organizational resources and audiences to actively promote the HWC
What are the benefits of becoming an HWC Partner?
- Sharing our platform to create awareness about your organization
- Participating in the conversation about how to make work healthy and sustainable for all stakeholders in the U.S.
- Receiving early access to HWC tools and resources which can be used to help reduce work stress and the costs of unhealthy work
- Participating in our campaign strategy development and influencing our next steps
Will my brand or organization be present on the website in any place or in materials?
Will I have a chance to write about the work that I do for the Healthy Work Campaign?
HWC Partners will have the opportunity to write up a two-sentence bio of your organization, which will be accessible when an individual hovers over your organization’s logo or name.
HWC Partners who engage in healthy work advocacy can elect to be featured on our Take Action – Advocate page, along with other organizations doing healthy work advocacy in the U.S.
HWC Partners may also submit article ideas to us for our Healthy Work Now (formerly Working on Empty) column on Medium. These articles can be written collaboratively with our research team and will be reviewed by our editorial team for content and validity. In general, we would negotiate the topic and editorial license with you on a case-by-case basis. Organizational partners would need to disclose any certain or potential conflicts of interest when submitting the article idea or collaboration, and agree to publish those in the article.
Additionally, we are open to mentioning your organization in an article we commission where appropriate.
I have some ideas about how to impact healthy work in the U.S. Who do I tell?
That’s great! We’d love to hear from you. If you are our partner, feel free to share these ideas with us. If you are not yet a partner, please submit your ideas via our Contact Us form.